Associated Students of Luna Community College (ASLCC)
Next Student Government Meeting Friday, February 21st at 12:00 noon
Primary Purpose of the ASLCC:
- To represent the student body of LCC.
- To encourage cooperation and communication between the students, faculty, administration, board members and all campus organizations.
- To provide a forum for student expression and the exchange of student-faculty views.
- To enhance the quality of student life at LCC.
- To encourage educational retention and aid in the achievement of educational goals.
- To represent LCC through word and deed which reflect well upon the college and the students represented.
LCC Student Government
- Dawna Ortega-Gallegos
- Amanda Ortiz
- President-Victor Ramirez
- Vice-President-Gilbert Garcia
- Treasurer-Billy Ortiz
- Secretary-Lorenza Marcias
- Senator-Brianna Abeyta
- Senator-Evette Ulibarri
- Senator-Sharon De Santo
- Senator-Frederick Romero
- Senator-Vanessa Lucero
- Senator-Dominique Archuleta
Office of Student Government
What are we working on now:
- Baseball/Softball Homecoming and Game Room
- Campus wide WIFI