Associated Students of Luna Community College (ASLCC)
- Encourage cooperation and communication between students, faculty, and staff
- Collaborate with all other campus organizations
- Provide a forum for student expression and the exchange of student-faculty views
- Enhance the quality of student life
"Student Government election will take place during the Fall 2014 semester, September 8th - 12th."
Primary Purpose of the ASLCC:
- To represent the student body of LCC.
- To encourage cooperation and communication between the students, faculty, administration, board members and all campus organizations.
- To provide a forum for student expression and the exchange of student-faculty views.
- To enhance the quality of student life at LCC.
- To encourage educational retention and aid in the achievement of educational goals.
- To represent LCC through word and deed which reflect well upon the college and the students represented.
- Dawna Ortega-Gallegos
- Amanda Ortiz
- President-Victor Ramirez
- Vice-President-Gilbert Garcia
- Treasurer-Billy Ortiz
- Secretary-Lorenza Marcias
- Senator-Brianna Abeyta
- Senator-Evette Ulibarri
- Senator-Sharon De Santo
- Senator-Frederick Romero
- Senator-Vanessa Lucero
- Senator-Dominique Archuleta
Office of Student Government
- Fall Election:
- August 25th - September 5th: Petition/nomination forms can be picked up & completed
- September 1st - 5th: Eligibility to run for Executive Office/Senator position will be confirmed
- September 8th - 12th: Campaigning & Voting
- September 15th -19th: Swearing in of new Officers/Members & scheduling of 1st meeting
- Baseball/Softball Homecoming